Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Entry 19: Who would even live in a Pine Apple under the Sea?

Okay, so this blog is dedicated to a few things this evening.

Mainly This:

I'll probably be straining to write anything of genuine substance, and this'll probably be my worst blog yet, but that's whatever.  I'm not trying to impress my 6 readers.(Please don't leave....I do it for you, I promise.)

So, I basically really wanted to write about my favorite porous, business casual sponge in the deep blue sea, without sounding too verbose....So I'm just going to write in really small sentences that viewers of all ages can truly enjoy, while avoiding the risk of writing any kind of run on sentences and stuff, etc.  So, to start, I think we all have our favorite character from the Steve Hillenburg(I didn't even look that up, what's up?)  Nickelodeon show, and I'm sure most of you would say Larry.

Larry

Obviously because he's not just some fool who ripped his pants.

As seen here.

And I know a lot of you will say some of the cliche' favorites, such as the Screaming Chocolate Guy(aka MY LEG guy)...




Or Deaugh guy...




Or even Pinhead Larry(No relation to Larry the Lobster):


But I'm here to tell you my faithful reader(s) that I'm going against the grain.  For once in my life I'm making a stand on a topic that matters.  I won't pick any of these cliche' Spongebob characters, oh no sir, I'm going to pick an obscure character, that I'm sure most of you forgot about.  My favorite character just so happens to be really good at playing the cashier.  Squidward Tentacles.


Not to be confused with his more well known, and more popular doppleganger, Squilliam Fancyson.



What can't Squidward do?  He keeps Spongebob and Patrick and check, he keeps the Krusty Krab franchise a float, and he's really good at playing the cashier and doing art stuff and also the clarinet kind of.  So.  Next time you pick a favorite Sponge Bob character, I entice you to consider Squidward...

Anyway, Spongebob Squarepants first aired on Nickelodeon over 11 years, and has made a lasting impact on an entire generation.  There's a few things that'll sell these days, and those things include the following:  Sex, Drugs, and Spongebob(If you fuse the three.....Jeebus).  So I decided to follow the trend by writing about one of those three things.(Shit, I haven't been swearing enough these days to entice my dirtier readers.)

 I'm sure everyone has their favorite episode of spongebob too, mine just happens to be the one about the slash bringing hasher....the sash ringing....the trash singing....the mash flinging...the flash springing...ringing...the crash dinging.....The Hash Slinging Slasher.  Aka, Graveyard Shift.  I think we can ALL agree that's a classic. One of Squidward's best, clearly.

Anyway, this blog really doesn't have much of a point.  It's just a blog about jelly fishing and stuff, man.  But, that's basically all.  Sorry for wasting all of you folks' time.  The next one will be better, I promise.


Until next time.  Seeya True Believers.




1 comment: